Fuse is delighted to announce the second stage of the Fuse Bridge Campaign in conjunction with the Web3 rewards platform TaskOn. Users must complete at least two on-chain tasks to be eligible for a share of the prize pool of up to $10,000* worth of FUSE.
What you need to know
- The campaign runs from Oct 18th, 12:00 pm (UTC) – Nov 2nd, 12:00 pm (UTC).
- You can participate by using TaskOn and the Fuse Bridge platform.
- Only FUSE tokens can be earned during the bridge campaign by bridging tokens from any of these chains: Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism to Fuse.
- $10,000* worth of FUSE tokens will be distributed to the first 100 on-chain users. (*Not more than 260,291 FUSE tokens).
- Users must complete at least two on-chain tasks to be eligible.
- Use the complete step-by-step guide for the Bridge if you need more clarification.
The Fuse Token Bridge, launched in September 2023, facilitates FUSE, USDC, and WETH transfers between Fuse Network and Polygon, Optimism, and Arbitrum. The bridge is powered by LayerZero and monitored by blockchain security experts Ironblocks.
The first stage beta test saw over 2000 users with a 60% completion rate transact almost a million dollars through the Fuse token bridge and share a prize pool of $5,000 in Fuse tokens. Stage two takes it up a notch and invites users to compete for a share of $10,000* in FUSE tokens.
During the bridge campaign, participants can exclusively earn FUSE tokens by bridging assets from Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism to Fuse. Additionally, exciting rewards are up for grabs in the form of a super airdrop.
The first 100 selected on-chain users will receive a share of $10,000*.
The TaskOn platform aims to streamline and improve the process of task execution within the Web3 ecosystem. It allows for efficient collaboration and communication, benefiting task creators and those responsible for task implementation.
Complete tasks using the TaskOn platform and ensure that after successfully performing tasks, you wait at least 30 seconds before approving the task.
- Bridge at least $100 USDC to Fuse Network with 0% fees via the Fuse Bridge
- Swap at least $100 for FUSE Tokens
- Entry https://app.voltage.finance/#/swap
- Deposit to qualify
- How to Swap using Voltage Finance Tutorial
- Promote via Twitter (X) to increase your chance of winning
- Tag 3 Friends, Comment/ Quote + Tweet Bridge snapshot.
- Quote on Twitter: @fuse_network Bridge just launched a bridge campaign with a total prize of $10,000* in rewards. Get into Fuse and play with us! #Bridge2earn
Important Notes to Participants
- After successfully performing tasks, wait at least 30 seconds before approving the task.
- The Fuse bridge fee is 0, but you still require gas to cover the transaction costs.
- When bridging USDC or WETH tokens to the Fuse network, you will receive USDC v2 and WETH v2 tokens. Add these token addresses to view your balance.
- USDC v2: 0x28C3d1cD466Ba22f6cae51b1a4692a831696391A
- WETH v2: 0x5622F6dC93e08a8b717B149677930C38d5d50682
- A step-by-step guide for using the Fuse Token Bridge can be found below.
Terms & Conditions
Fuse reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reason without prior notice. Please see the complete terms and conditions for Fuse token rewards and campaigns.
NB: * indicates that a dollar amount has been cited in writing but that the total amount of FUSE tokens available for rewards is capped.
- $10,000 = Not more than 260,291 FUSE
Use Coin Gecko for live FUSE token market data
Risk Warning: Digital asset prices are subject to high market risk and price volatility. The value of your investment may go down or up, and you may not get back the amount invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions, and Fuse is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. You should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objectives, and risk tolerance and consult an independent financial adviser before investing. This material should not be construed as financial advice.
Taxation and regulation implications: Fuse does not provide regulatory or taxation advice. You are responsible for complying with the laws applicable to staking, holding, buying, or investing in digital assets in your jurisdiction. Fuse strongly supports full compliance with the applicable laws and encourages you to seek relevant advice before deciding on digital assets.