We are pleased to announce that Etherspot’s Skandha Bundler has joined the Fuse ecosystem. As a result, it’s turning Fuse Network into an ERC-4337 Account Abstraction-enabled EVM chain. At the same time, developers can leverage Etherspot’s powerful Account Abstraction (AA) SDK to build decentralized applications (dApps), games, and wallets on Fuse, focusing on delivering a frictionless Web3 user experience.
The inherent allure of AA lies in its ability to unleash the full potential of cryptocurrencies, driving them beyond their current boundaries. This cutting-edge functionality allows users to infuse their accounts with dynamic logic and complex instructions, enabling automation and intelligence previously unseen in digital finance.
As the world witnesses the evolution of cryptocurrencies, it becomes evident that AA stands at the forefront of this transformative journey. Its ability to infuse user accounts with unprecedented programmability propels the crypto space into a realm where imagination is the only limit.
Why does Fuse need a bundler service?
Introducing Account Abstraction requires a new participant in the Ethereum ecosystem: the Bundler. The bundler service collects multiple User Operations (transactions), combines them into a single transaction, and brings it on-chain.
By implementing Skandha Bundler, Fuse Network becomes an Account Abstraction compatible EVM chain, significantly reduces gas fees, and provides enhanced security for AA services deployed on Fuse.
Leverage Etherspot’s Powerful SDK on Fuse
Etherspot offers various features and functionalities to enhance the user experience and provide seamless integration with different EVM chains. Some notable features include:
- Transaction Batching / Multi-Call: Etherspot allows developers to create custom user journeys and abstract the experience of signing multiple transactions. This feature enables one-click actions, reducing the complexity for users.
- Sponsored Transactions: Projects using Etherspot can sponsor transactions for their dApps, providing a seamless user experience similar to traditional Web2 applications.
- Meta-transactions: Etherspot enables users to pay for gas fees using any stablecoin on any chain, offering flexibility in transaction settlement.
- Seamless Multi-Chain Experience: Etherspot allows users to interact with their wallets on any chain from any endpoint, eliminating the need to switch RPC networks when interacting cross-chain.
- Multi-Chain NFT Support: Etherspot provides secure storage and viewing of NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) and allows users to interact with NFTs across different chains.
- Cross-Chain Bridging & Transaction Bundling: Etherspot enables dApps to go cross-chain without deploying on other EVM chains, providing a seamless experience for users.
- Fiat On & Off-Ramping: Users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies without KYC (up to €1000 per day) from within a dApp integrated with Etherspot.
Furthermore, Etherspot offers easy integration with its SDK through tools like BUIDLer, a React component that provides plug-and-play functionality, and TransactionKit, a React library for fast and straightforward Web3 development. These tools enable developers to leverage the power of Etherspot with just a few lines of code.
Account Abstraction In Summary
Integrating Etherspot’s Skandha Bundler into the Fuse ecosystem marks a significant milestone in turning Fuse into an ERC-4337 Account Abstraction-enabled EVM chain. Furthermore, by leveraging Etherspot’s powerful SDK, developers gain access to a range of AA features to abstract the complexities of blockchain operations and provide a seamless and user-friendly experience for developers and users of decentralized applications.
We are delighted to welcome Skandha Bundler to the Fuse Ecosystem and further embrace the powerful concept of Account Abstraction. With AA, cryptocurrencies inch closer to widespread adoption and relevance in the global financial landscape. The programmability it bestows upon user accounts paves the way for innovative applications and services, revolutionizing the very fabric of finance.