Fuse Tokens exist on separate EVM-compatible networks. Currently, Fuse is available on Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, and Fuse. This guide will look at how to get FUSE on BNB Chain using the leading DEX PancakeSwap and then show you how to bridge those FUSE tokens to Fuse Network to participate in the Fuse ecosystem and enjoy almost zero gas fees and faster transactions.
Crypto tokens like FUSE, existing on multiple blockchains, offer several advantages. Firstly, these tokens can be easily transferred across different platforms and ecosystems by achieving interoperability and expanding their accessibility and user base.
Furthermore, by providing tokens on multiple blockchains, projects can accommodate different user communities and allow them to interact with the tokens on their preferred blockchain, increasing user adoption and engagement.
Moreover, tokens on different blockchains can be listed on various decentralized and centralized exchanges, enhancing liquidity and trading options. Users can choose the most convenient and cost-effective trading platform or swap their tokens, improving market efficiency.
- How to get FUSE tokens on BNB Chain using PancakeSwap
- How to Provide Liquidity with FUSE & BNB on PancakeSwap
- How to Transfer FUSE tokens from the BNB Chain to Fuse Network
How to get FUSE tokens on BNB Chain using PancakeSwap
To get FUSE tokens on BNB Chain using PancakeSwap, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit PancakeSwap, a decentralized exchange, and connect your MetaMask wallet.
- Double-check the token contract address. You can obtain the token address from Coingecko or other reliable sources.
- FUSE on the BNB Chain contract address is: 0x5857c96DaE9cF8511B08Cb07f85753C472D36Ea3
- Enter the number of tokens you wish to buy and confirm the swap transaction.
- Add FUSE token to your MetaMask wallet:
- If the FUSE token does not automatically appear in your MetaMask wallet, you can add it manually.
- Go to the Custom Token tab in MetaMask and provide the contract address of the FUSE token: 0x5857c96DaE9cF8511B08Cb07f85753C472D36Ea3
- Add Fuse Network in MetaMask:
- Go to the Custom RPC section in MetaMask and enter the provided details.
How to Provide Liquidity with FUSE & BNB on PancakeSwap
If you have completed the above steps, you now have FUSE tokens on BNB Chain. Now, you can provide liquidity on PancakeSwap and start earning rewards.
- Click on the “Liquidity” tab on the PancakeSwap interface.
- Click on “Add liquidity” and enter the contract address of the FUSE token (0x5857c96DaE9cF8511B08Cb07f85753C472D36Ea3) and BNB.
- Enter the amount of FUSE tokens you want to add to the liquidity pool, and the corresponding amount of BNB will be automatically calculated and displayed.
- Click “Approve FUSE” and approve the transaction using your wallet, such as MetaMask.
- Once the transaction is approved and confirmed on-chain, you will receive LP (Liquidity Provider) tokens representing your share of the liquidity pool.
- You will earn a percentage of the trading fees every time somebody swaps FUSE to BNB or vice versa.
How to Transfer FUSE tokens from the BNB Chain to Fuse Network
To engage in on-chain FUSE staking on Fuse Network (14% APY) and to participate in staking, yield farming, and other DeFi activities. You must bridge the FUSE you now have on BNB Chain to Fuse Network.
- Fuse’s leading DEX, Voltage Finance, offers a bridge to convert the BNB Chain version of FUSE tokens to one compatible with the Fuse Network.
- Visit the Voltage Finance Bridge and connect your MetaMask wallet.
- Ensure you are connected to the BNB Chain network.
- Enter the amount of FUSE tokens you want to transfer to the Fuse Network.
- Follow the instructions on the bridge platform to complete the transfer process.
- Add Fuse to your Metamask Wallet using the contract code: 0x0be9e53fd7edac9f859882afdda116645287c629
That’s it; you’re ready to use your FUSE tokens on Fuse Network. To learn more about how Fuse Network powers everyday blockchain payments, you can explore DeFi on Voltage Finance, NFTs, and digital collectibles on Artrific or the Fuse Ecosystem.