We are delighted to announce that enterprise-grade wallet provider Utila has added Fuse Network support. This means developers and businesses can now create wallets, transact and interact with DeFi on Fuse using Utila.
In pursuit of our mission to make Web3 payments mainstream, partnering with platforms like Utila is essential. Utila’s rise in Web3 can be attributed to its unique ability to simplify onboarding and streamline crypto trading settlement operations.
It acts as a catalyst, enabling businesses to swiftly create non-custodial Web3 wallets, eliminating the need for time-consuming and costly alternatives.
What you need to know
- Utila is an enterprize-grade wallet platform that provides non-custodial, secure, and chain-agnostic wallet infrastructure for managing crypto operations for organizations.
- Utila’s platform is designed for use by both developers and organizations, offering powerful APIs to build customized digital wallet solutions.
- Utila has added support for the Fuse Network, enabling developers and businesses to create Web3 wallets, transact, and interact with DeFi on Fuse using Utila.
- Utila is crucial in simplifying onboarding and enhancing crypto trading settlement operations.
How Utila Adds Fuse Support
Developers and businesses can now harness the power of Web3, transact, and interact with DeFi on the Fuse Network, all through the Utila platform. This partnership paves the way for quick and cost-effective solutions, eliminating the need for extensive development expenditures.
Alongside other WaaS providers in the Fuse Ecosystem, Utila integration gives builders more choices when looking for non-custodial wallet solutions they can integrate with existing apps and take to market quickly.
If your company wants to take advantage of DeFi, pay vendors or employees in crypto, or maintain a healthy crypto investment strategy, platforms such as Utila provide solutions on Fuse.
Utila Under the Hood
Utila is an enterprise-grade crypto operations platform that provides non-custodial, secure, and chain-agnostic wallet infrastructure for managing an organization’s crypto strategy. The platform is designed to be used by developers and organizations, with powerful APIs allowing developers to build digital wallet solutions unique to their needs.
The crypto ops platform is highly configurable, with easy integrations to risk and compliance, accounting, and auditing tools. Utila’s MPC technology and customizable policy engine mean you own your keys, assets, and processes.
Utila’s platform is designed to participate in the entire crypto ecosystem by connecting with exchanges, DEXs, trading venues, liquidity pools, Web3 apps, and staking services. It is also compliance-focused, allowing you to set governing rules and seamlessly integrate with AML, KYC, CFT, and KYT apps, on-chain forensics, and robust reporting.
Utila offers a range of products, including:
- Utila API: Utila’s API allows developers to create wallets and initiate and sign transactions securely at scale, utilizing state-of-the-art MPC technology.
- Trading Operations: Utila’s Trading Operations product removes the complexity of crypto trading settlement operations in CeFi and DeFi. Secure MPC wallets and flexible policy controls allow businesses to streamline their operations without compromising the safety of their funds.
- Treasury Management: Utila’s Treasury Management product allows you to securely manage your company’s day-to-day crypto treasury operations from a simple UI to easily track balances and move funds between your Utila vault and bank accounts. Utila’s Treasury Management product also allows you to pay or receive payments with crypto from employees, customers, or vendors.
Utila’s commitment to security, efficiency, and compliance positions it as a valuable resource for businesses and developers looking to thrive in crypto. Embracing Utila means embracing the future of crypto operations.
Utila’s integration of Fuse Network is a testament to both companies’ dedication to empowering Web3 and DeFi. Get in touch to learn more about setting up with Utila on Fuse.