Voltage Finance is about to see its first launch on the new launchpad — the Mirakle decentralized exchange (DEX). A state-of-the-art decentralized exchange that introduces spot and perpetual futures trading on Fuse Network.
The Voltage Launchpad is a vital component of the Fuse Network ecosystem, offering a platform for projects to raise capital and gain visibility. It harnesses the power of the community and employs smart contracts to guarantee a secure and transparent fundraising process.
The launch of Mirakle on Voltage’s new Launchpad marks a pivotal moment for the Fuse DeFi ecosystem. It signals the onset of fresh projects that will enrich the ecosystem, fostering innovation and providing value to all participants.
Key Dates and Details
Before we dive deeper into Mirakle, let’s take a look at the essential dates and details for the Mirakle DEX IDO:
- Mirakle DEX IDO Start Date: October 3rd, 2023
- veVOLT Screenshot Date: October 1st
- Deposits Start: October 3rd, 12:00 PM UTC
- Deposits End: October 5th, 12:00 PM UTC
- Basic Allocation Size (no veVOLT): Up to $500
- Premium Allocation Size (veVOLT holder): Up to $2000
- Required Token to Purchase QIJI: wFUSE (QIJI)
- Token Price: $0.025
Exploring Mirakle: Revolutionizing PERPs
Mirakle is poised to revolutionize the world of Perpetuals (PERPs) with its unique features, including low swap fees, zero price impact trades, and dynamic pricing backed by SupraOracles and data from leading volume exchanges.
Built by the team behind the leading NFT marketplace on Fuse, Artrific, the parent company FiberBlock, is an IT firm based in Vietnam offering a comprehensive range of services encompassing software and blockchain development. They actively contribute to the Fuse blockchain ecosystem by operating a validator node.
Mirakle DEX belongs to a new breed of decentralized trading platforms that reshape how we trade digital assets. They offer autonomy, transparency, security, inclusivity, and community governance. By joining forces with the Voltage Finance Launchpad, Mirakle DEX aims to amplify these advantages and drive the evolution of DeFi on the Fuse Network.
The Voltage Launchpad: Three Distinct Phases
The token launch process on the Voltage Launchpad is divided into three distinct phases, each with a specific role to play:
Phase 1: Deposit: Users deposit funds according to the available allocation during this phase.
Phase 2: Withdrawal: This phase is a brief window for price correction. Users dissatisfied with the TOKEN-VOLT pairing ratio can adjust their VOLT stake. Penalties are in place to discourage rate manipulation.
Phase 3: Launch (7 Days): The final phase allows users to trade their VOLT tokens for the Launchpad’s token up to their predetermined allocation. These tokens will then be locked for a short period until trading begins.
Benefits of the Voltage Launchpad
The Voltage Launchpad offers several advantages to participants:
- Efficient Price Discovery: By staking VOLT tokens and actively participating in the launch, users have the potential to achieve significant gains.
- Fair Distribution: The phased approach ensures a fair distribution of new tokens to all participants.
- Transparency: The token launch process is transparent and auditable, underscoring the commitment to integrity.
- Liquidity Provision: Depositing tokens into a liquidity pair on the Voltage Finance DEX ensures liquidity for all newly issued tokens.
- Incentivized Participation: Users can earn bonus tokens throughout the launch, enhancing the value proposition.
The Mirakle Dual-Token Ecosystem: Qiji and QLP
Mirakle’s dual-token ecosystem comprises Qiji, the utility and governance token, accumulating 30% of the platform’s generated fees. The remaining 70% of fees go to QLP, the liquidity provider token. Qiji can also be staked for even greater rewards.
Read the docs for complete information: mirakle.gitbook.io/tokenomics
Mirakle’s trading interface stands out for its user-friendliness and flexibility. Traders can easily open long or short positions, manage them, and set stop-loss/take-profit orders.
The Mirakle DEX IDO on the Voltage Finance Launchpad represents a significant milestone in the world of DeFi on the Fuse Network. It promises innovation, transparency, and fair participation, all within a user-friendly trading environment.
Risk Warning: Digital asset prices can be volatile. The value of your investment may go down or up, and you may not get back the amount invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions, and Fuse is not liable for any losses you may incur. Crypto trading, in particular, is subject to high market risk and price volatility. Before trading, you should make an independent assessment of the appropriateness of the transaction in light of your objectives and circumstances, including the risks and potential benefits. Consult your advisers where appropriate. This information should not be construed as financial or investment advice.