By entering or participating in the relevant prize promotion (the “Challenge”), each entrant or participant (“Entrant”) agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and the decisions of Fuse Networks and/or the relevant Challenge Entities (as defined below), which are final and binding in all respects.
1. Eligibility: Unless otherwise specified, all prize promotions are open only to persons who (i) are resident in a country or territory where the Challenge is available, as determined by Fuse in its sole and absolute discretion, (ii) are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or such other legal age of majority applicable in the jurisdiction where the Entrant is resident) at the time of entry, and (iii) meet all other entry criteria specified in the announcements, promotional materials or other communications made available to Entrants in respect of the Challenge (the “Challenge Materials”).
Employees, officers, and representatives, and the immediate family members of such employees, officers, and representatives (i.e., parent, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step-parents, step-children and step-siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Fuse or its affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Challenge (collectively, the “Challenge Entities”) are not eligible to enter. For clarity, only verified FUSE tokens and/or account holders who additionally meet all eligibility criteria for the Challenge can participate.
2. How To Enter: The Challenge will begin and end at the times specified by Fuse (the “Challenge Period”). Entry methods for the Challenge will be specified in the Challenge Materials, and all entries must be received during the Challenge Period. Fuse’s relevant computer is the official timekeeping device for entry into the Challenge. Normal time rates, if any, charged by the Entrants’ internet service or mobile provider will apply.
Entrants may enter by following the instructions set out in the Challenge Materials.
When submitting an entry, Entrant is required to provide complete and truthful information. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive, or otherwise not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions may be disqualified from the Challenge at Fuse’s sole and absolute discretion.
Entries submitted by persons who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements concerning age and residence) are void. Using scripts, computer programs, robotic repetitive, macro, automatic, programmed, or similar automated entry methods or agents to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person or agent. Fuse will disqualify any entry from individuals not meeting the eligibility requirements. All entries submitted in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and not disqualified or void are considered “Eligible Entries.” All entries are the property of Fuse.
By entering the Challenge, Entrant: (i) agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions by Fuse and by the decisions of Fuse, which are final and binding in all respects; (ii) acknowledges compliance with these Terms and Conditions; and (iii) agrees to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Winning the Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Prize: Challenge prizes will be as specified by Fuse (the “Prize”). From time to time during the Challenge Period, Fuse may, in its sole discretion, award bonus Prizes to Entrants.
If, for any reason, the Prizes, or any part of a Prize, is unavailable or a Prize or related event is delayed, canceled, or postponed, or for any other reason, Fuse reserves the right to modify the Challenge in its sole discretion and award a substitute prize, or portion of a prize, of comparable or greater value as outlined in these Terms and Conditions, as determined by Fuse in its sole discretion.
No substitution, transfer, assignment, or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by the Winner (as defined below). Fuse and the Challenge Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to or does not, for any reason, accept or utilize a Prize.
In the event a potential Winner cannot accept the Prize, such Prize will be canceled. The Prizes are provided “as is.” Entrants acknowledge that Fuse and the Challenge Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact, or law, relative to the Prizes, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any prizes pictured in advertising and other Challenge Materials are for illustrative purposes only.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner or winners (each a “Winner”) of the Challenge will be determined according to the method specified by Fuse at Fuse’s sole and exclusive discretion.
Where such an element exists in the Challenge, Fuse’s appointed judges (“Judges”) will select the winner of the Prize by applying the judging criteria as specified by Fuse (collectively, “Criteria”). The Winner will be selected based on the Criteria. Judges’ decisions will be final on all matters relating to the judging.
The Winner will be notified within such period specified by Fuse (in the Challenge Materials or otherwise) following the earlier of the selection of the Winner and the end of the Challenge Period by in-app notification, by email (at the email address provided with the entry), by phone (at the phone number provided with the entry), or such other method specified by Fuse, and will be required to confirm his/her email address and/or phone number and/or other required means of communication as stipulated by Fuse.
If the Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted and/or fails to respond to confirm his/her email address within one (1) day (or such other time specified by Fuse) from when the initial notification email is sent, the Winner forfeits the Prize.
By entering the Challenge, Entrant agrees that Fuse and the Challenge Entities reserve the right to make a public announcement, announcing the Winner on either the Fuse website, through the Volt app, or in any manner (including, without limitation, social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter)), which they deem appropriate.
5. Winner Verification: The Winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport, or similar government-issued identification within the period specified by Fuse after being notified of being a potential Winner.
The Winner is not official and shall not be confirmed as the Winner until he/she has completed, signed, and returned the documentation required by Fuse. Forms must be received within the period specified by Fuse after notification of winning. If the Winner does not complete all forms necessary within the time given and/or in the event of non-compliance by the Winner, such Winner shall be disqualified and shall forfeit the Prize, and all privileges that may otherwise be due to a Winner shall be terminated.
Provided that the Winner complies with the Terms and Conditions and after having successfully proven eligibility, the Winner will be officially confirmed as the Winner. Fuse expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for any reason it deems necessary.
6. Liability Release and Indemnity: THE PRIZE IS OFFERED AND PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE BY FUSE OR ANY CHALLENGE ENTITY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT WILL BINANCE OR ANY CHALLENGE ENTITY BE LIABLE TO THE ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CHALLENGE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT BINANCE AND/OR ANY CHALLENGE ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By entering the Challenge, Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fuse and any other Challenge Entities from any and all liability for any claims, damages, injuries or losses of any kind and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding arising out of, in connection with, or relating to, (i) participation in the Challenge, (ii) without limitation, death, physical harm or property damage, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize, (iii) defamation, violation of publicity rights, or invasion of privacy in connection with the Challenge or acceptance and use of the Prize, (iv) copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action arising from or related to the Challenge, the Prize, or Fuse’s advertising and marketing related to the Challenge, Entrants or the Winner, (v) unauthorized human intervention in the Challenge, (vi) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines, (vii) printing errors, (viii) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable mail, (ix) errors in the administration of the Challenge or the processing of entries, or (x) injury or damage to persons or property (including to any computer or mobile device systems resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Challenge), which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Challenge or receipt or use of any Prize. Entrant assumes all liability for an injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Challenge or the acceptance, receipt, or use of the Prize or any Prize component. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Fuse and/or the Challenge Entities’ liability will be limited to the value of the Prize, and in no event shall Fuse or the Challenge Entities be liable for attorney’s fees.
Fuse and the Challenge Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not delivered, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Challenge, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Challenge, or other errors appearing within the Terms and Conditions or in the Challenge related advertisements. Fuse and the Challenge Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Challenge, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winner, in the announcement of the Prize and Winner, the delivery of the Prize, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any website including binance.com, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s a computer system/software related to or resulting from participation in, or uploading any materials or downloading any materials related to the Challenge.
Using any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited, and any entries received by such means will be void. Fuse reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person it suspects or finds (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring such Winner, Fuse or the Challenge Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Challenge; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH A WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CHALLENGE, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Grant of Rights. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Challenge and/or winning the Prize, Entrant irrevocably consents to the use of his or her name, image, photograph, likeness, biographical information, entry, statements attributed to Entrant (if true) and any video footage related to the Prize, for Fuse’s and all Challenge Entities’ advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes in all media now or hereafter known, worldwide and in perpetuity without additional compensation and additionally consents to Fuse or the Challenge Entities putting his or her name on a winner’s list. Please note that Fuse may not acknowledge or return any entries.
8. Risk reminder. Entrants confirm that they understand the risks involved in the trading or holding of digital assets (digital currencies, their derivatives, or other types of digitalized assets with a certain value) and are recommended to exercise prudence and trade responsibly within their capabilities. Fuse is not responsible for trading behaviors resulting in direct or indirect losses.
9. General Terms. Fuse and the Challenge Entities (i) reserve the right to cancel the Challenge at any time (including during the Challenge Period) or to amend the terms of the Challenge for any reason or no reason whatsoever, and (ii) are not responsible if the Challenge cannot take place, or if the Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Fuse or the Challenge Entities. If, for any reason, the Challenge is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Fuse or the Challenge Entities, which, in Fuse’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Challenge, Fuse reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Challenge or any part of the Challenge. If the Challenge or any part of the Challenge is terminated or modified before the closing of the Challenge Period, notice will be given on Fuse.io or by such other methods as Fuse or the Challenge Entities may determine. Fuse and the Challenge Entities reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time during the Challenge Period.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CHALLENGE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BINANCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect.
To expedite resolution and control the cost of any dispute, controversy, or claim related to these Legal Terms (each a “Dispute” and collectively, the “Disputes”) brought by either you or us (individually, a “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”), the Parties agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute (except those Disputes expressly provided below) informally for at least 120 days before initiating arbitration. Such informal negotiations commence upon written notice from one Party to the other Party.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Legal Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity, or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the International Commercial Arbitration Court under the European Arbitration Chamber (Belgium, Brussels, Avenue Louise, 146) according to the Rules of this ICAC, which, as a result of referring to it, is considered as the part of this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be English. The seat, or legal place, or arbitration shall be Singapore. The language of the proceedings shall be 1. The governing law of these Legal Terms shall be substantive law of Singapore and IL.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class-action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
Class Action Waiver
You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS CUSTOMER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Essential Notes on Fuse Staking Promotion:
- Users will only receive FUSE Staking rewards if their FUSE is staked through Fuse Staking directly. This promotion does not apply to any third-party providers.
- Users who choose to unstake their FUSE tokens before the lapse of a month will lose their eligibility for increased staking rewards, even if they meet other promotion criteria.
Terms and Conditions:
- These promotions are subject to availability and may not be accessible in certain jurisdictions or regions due to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Participation in FUSE Staking during the respective Promotion Period is necessary to qualify for rewards.
- Each sub-account will not be treated as an independent account for the promotion.
- Fuse reserves the right to disqualify participants acting fraudulently or not complying with the terms and conditions.
- Fuse retains the right to modify or cancel these terms and conditions without prior notice. This includes but is not limited to extending, terminating, or suspending promotions, changing eligibility terms, criteria, and the number of winners, as well as the timing of any actions to be taken.
- Additional promotion terms and conditions can be found here.
Please be aware that digital asset prices are subject to high market risk and price volatility. The value of your investment may fluctuate, and you may not receive the amount invested. It is your sole responsibility to make investment decisions, and Fuse is not liable for any losses incurred. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Before investing, consider your financial situation, investment experience, objectives, and risk tolerance. Consult an independent financial advisor for advice on investing in products you know and understand.
Taxation and Regulation Implications: Fuse does not provide regulatory or taxation advice. You are responsible for complying with the laws governing staking, holding, buying, or investing in digital assets in your jurisdiction. Fuse encourages full compliance with applicable laws and recommends seeking relevant advice before making decisions concerning digital assets.
Please note that the available products and services mentioned may vary by region. Users are advised to verify the availability of these offerings in their respective areas.